m y f a m i l y

m y   f a m i l y

Sunday, September 20, 2015

More Architects in the House of Mott Mac

Here are two more Architects who play major roles in Mott MacDonald (whose face I managed to sketch). Andy Coulter is based in UK. Specifically in Glasgow, Scotland. Andy was here in KL last year to help the KL team on some big projects. During his stay in KL, I didn't really have the chance to sit down and talk to him about things. He did his stuff. And I did mine. It just happened that Andy's seat was very near to mine. And I took this opportunity to sketch his face.



The eldest in the family is of course Mr Ling. This American graduated Architect is already 60+, and has vast experience in site supervisions. When I got things that I do not really understand about construction, I would refer to him. Yes. Mr Ling was my reference man!


No comments:

Post a Comment