m y f a m i l y

m y   f a m i l y

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Architects at Mott MacDonald

I guess it is about time I introduce some of my colleagues from the Architecture section. Many have left the office. The remaining ones are Dzul, Hamed and Lai. But I didn't get the chance to draw Lai's face yet. Maybe next time. Let's start with Dzul. I personally think he is the most hardworking one in this section. Staying overtime, all night long in the office, working during holidays, are quite common for Dzul. Got great sense of humor. But when works are concern, he would become very focused and serious.


The other guy is Hamed. He is from Iran. When I first saw him, I thought he was from Italy. Mamma Mia! Must be a pizza eating guy. Hamed is an Architect. A bit funny once in a while. Hamed likes to ask questions. All sort of questions, from work related questions to personal questions. He has been in Malaysia for quite a while. With him are his wife and her cute looking 2 years old daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment