m y f a m i l y

m y   f a m i l y

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Kidz Cabin Open Day: Eat, drink, shop and be merry

Part 3

Some adjectives to describe Kidz Cabin Open Day - cooling, colourful, windy, fun. Luckily I brought our camera along. I ran back and forth to get the best photo angles. I saw a keyboard at the hall. Thought of playing some music and entertain the visitors. But of course I couldn't be playing alone. I need an orchestra to accompany me. Since there was no orchestra, so I did not play any number.

Syahmie jadi model memperkenalkan kelas kanak-kanak 2 tahun.
Chef Syura is taking a break from cooking.
The man behind the screen.
Syahmie and a set of keyboard.
Sabriena sneaking in.
Climb high.
Still doing artwork. Naimah was there too.
Art teachers doing their stuff.
"Now I'm really confused", said Haziq.
"Can this machine produce good tasting tea like this?" asked Teacher Ira.
While my wife, Amier and Wanie were busy doing creative things in the art class, and Syahmie was baby sitting Sabriena, I was at the kiosks area. I've been taking photos of the same subjects many-many times. I then sat beside Saleh. Saleh and Nabil were quite happy with the profit they earned that morning by selling drinks. 

Okay, coffee break. Again.
"Not many want to eat our dishes. Why not we eat ourselves."
"Next shipment is coming tonight".
Tauke Saleh can now duduk goyang kaki. Business sedang rancak dan hebat.
"I sell, I buy, I wear".
Another view of the new building.
Teacher Ika sedang ajak-ajak ayam - nak burger?
I guess this burger is for you, right, Yaya?
Mighty Thor making some heroic moves.
Syakira and friends.
Haikal doing stuff he does best.
Staircase that links the old building to the new building.
"The staircase and I." Macam tajuk wayang pulak.
"Want to see my handphone? Can play game one you know."
This money is for future investment.
Pilih baju raya.
My wife with her anak saudara.
Sri and Zuan - Haikal's parents.

I was still waiting for more people to come, especially those who come to get to know Kidz Cabin better. But of course, I couldn't wait or stay too long. Banyak hal lagi nak buat kat rumah. We finally decided to leave the place at about noon time. I sure hoped more people came to visit this place that day.

To be continued...

"Was it the cups?"
"Yeah. Must be the cups. They don't look delicious enough to attract people."
Partners in crimes.
Banyak makanan sedap-sedap dijual di sini.
Nampak sedap kan?
Tauke barang pinggan mangkuk.
Ira: "You must be joking".  Zarida: "No, I really mean it. Malaysian football is going down".
Kak Esah dengan pakaian Muslimahnya.
Kalau lapar dan dahaga, duduklah di meja ini.
Mama and Baby Hana.
Still in art class.

No comments:

Post a Comment