m y f a m i l y

m y   f a m i l y

Friday, June 5, 2015

Kidz Cabin Sports Day 2015: National athletes in the making

Part 4 (Final)

After the incredible performance from the karate kidz, the crowd went calmer at stayed composed. The coming event was the actual race - the telematch! The Blue Cabin children were the first to compete. They were divided into two groups, randomly. I guessed. It was funny and entertaining to see small children in action. Sabriena didn't seem to have any problem following the game rules. I couldn't remember who won and who lost. All I saw was some planned and unplanned acts by the children which could make people smile and forget their problems for a while.

Let the game begin!
A parent making sure his child was comfortable.
Giving final instructions to their children.
On your marks.
Get set!
Go! Go! Go!
Taking turns to make a run.
Sabriena got special massage from Teacher Atika.
Sabriena was ready to run.
"Here goes nothing!"
Teacher Eeqa was guiding Sabriena.
Carrying a ball in a spoon.
Daddy gave motivation to son.
Sabriena got a medal.
It was a gold medal. 24 karat.
Proud Sabriena.
There were no losers. Really. Everyone deserved and was rewarded with a gold medal. Sabriena got one too. And she was proud getting it. After the prize giving ceremony for Blue Cabin, Sabriena was handed over to me by one of the teachers. So I hold Sabriena's hand and left the hall for home. Before that, my wife called me saying that Amier had waken up and wanted to go to the sports carnival. I was a bit tired actually. But when I reached home, Amier was already waiting at the gate, well dressed. Not to disappoint him, I drove him to the sports hall again. I noticed many parents had gone back. Given me a lot of space to park my car.

Amier having his late breakfast.
Sabriena accompanying his brother.
Saleh joined in.
Sabriena also wanted to eat something.
I let Amier had his meal and drinks, and mingled with his favourite cousin, Saleh. Meanwhile, in the centre stage, there were some games for the mothers and fathers. Roy asked me to participate. I declined, giving excuse wanted to look after Sabriena. The game looked fun. But a lot of jumpings would only make me sick. Seriously! After Amier had finished doing his stuffs, we went home. We got an invitation to a wedding reception that we need to go. Sorry guys for not being able to stay longer to help you guys clean up the hall. Next time maybe. Any way, congratulations to all for the hard work and the effort you had given. Vamonos.

P/s: Next year events to include 100 meter dash, javelin throw, shot put, and pole jump.

The end.

Mamas in action.
The winners.
Children watched their parents do crazy things.
Sabriena and Teacher Atika.
"See you guys next year!"
Sabriena waiting for Amier to finish his meal.
Now daddies need to hop while carrying a big ball between the legs. This was funny.
Roy jumped comfortably.
Hop, hop, hop like a bunny.
Almost there.
Before we left for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment