m y f a m i l y

m y   f a m i l y

Monday, May 9, 2011

I was sleeping, and there came Amier...

I was sleeping on the floor one Sunday afternoon, on a praying mat, laying my head on a pillow, when suddenly my 5 year old son, Amier came and sat beside me motionlessly. Amier looked at me with full anticipation. Suddenly something popped up from his mind. He took a piece of recycled paper and a pencil. His hand and fingers started to move in some unique gestures and in few minutes he completed his task of sketching his father sleeping.

When I woke up, Amier quickly rushed to me and showed me his work. Wow! I thought it was awesome, cute and hilarious. Well, so here it is, Amier's masterpiece. With minimal editing and some colours I put onto the sketch...


3 comments:

  1. Macam kan? But actually pencil on paper. Colouring in computer by the father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kena simpan & frame kan. Lagi 30 tahun harga lukisan ni RM2,000.. boleh tolong bayar road tax + insurans kereta.. :)

    ReplyDelete