m y f a m i l y

m y   f a m i l y

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Kidz Cabin Concert 2017: A Magical World of Disney

Part 1

22 October 2017 - Time seemed running so fast. Like yesterday I enrolled Sabriena in Yellow Cabin, and today is already the concert day. So we had to get prepared again. My wife spent hours to put on make-up on Sabriena's face. And Sabriena seemed to be happy to get her face pampered in that manner. We went out from the house at almost 9 am, and reached MPAJ auditorium at about a quarter past nine. Well, that was quite late actually. But we noticed there were few parents who were as late as we were. I parked my car quite some distance from the building lobby. And had to walk up along the long steep ramp, panting. Huh, huh, huh... Luckily I wore my tennis shoes. Got better grip of the surface.

I walked in the auditorium cautiously, not wanting to disturb the performance. Well, I could see that the stage was still screened by the red curtain. I believed the teachers were still organizing and managing the children. I knew it wasn't an easy task. So I waited patiently. And wondered around taking pictures of parents and audiences who were present in the performance hall.

Sabriena had a golden starfish on her dress and a Minnie Mouse head piece.
Got her face all done.
And ready to perform.
Teacher Kelly with the girls of Yellow Cabin.
These girls were quite disciplined as you can see.
Sabriena's sibling were all here to support.
Syahmie waited patiently.
While waiting for the curtain to be raised.
Making sure all the family members were comfortable before the show began.
Parents and grand parents - they were all here to watch the performance.
Waited patiently, and counting the seconds. 10, 9, 8 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......

I noticed there were families who had been dressing up to the theme - Magical World of Disney. I saw many cartoon characters in the hall. Namely characters form Monster Inc, Snow White, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, oh, and Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean as well. For a moment, I did feel like living in the cartoon world of Disney. All parents and siblings didn't move around so much. Couldn't wait to see their children, brothers and sisters perform. I was exited and anxious as well. And it was already 9.30 am. Any time soon, the curtain would be opened.

Continue...

Spending time reading.
But sometimes it could be better to just wait without doing anything.

This is Firdaus' dad. Firdaus used to be my son, Amier's best buddy when they were in Kidz Cabin about 8 years ago.
Feisal came to cheer this guy up.
Annie was here too.
Some smiles for the camera.
Chit chatting with friends.
Syafiyah dressed up like Minnie Mouse.
Siblings. Couldn't wait for the show to start.
Latest shocking news in the internet.
Audience filling up the auditorium space.
Family of Monster Inc / Monster University.
Dad and son.
More parents.
Waited with excitement.
"You look so pretty. Like a princess." "Yes I know."
Mama came to see Sabriena performs.
"Hello, can't talk now. Show about to start. Ok, bye."
Cheerful faces.
Lets pose for the camera.
Mommy and daughters.
"Better starts now, before I fall asleep", said the little boy.
Roy Kumar and another dad.
Show time is nearing.
Grand dad and grand mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment